A Climate News Archive by

-- Navigate from here to find links to downloadable PDFs , curriculum, upcoming events, Facebook page and our mailing list sign-up --

Saturday, May 11, 2019

As Capitalism Fails, We Need a Roadmap to Survive Climate Change

This article is very clear incisive in it's economic and geopolitical thinking. Paavo Järvensivu, co-author of recent UN report is founder and researcher at an independent, multidisciplinary research unit, launched in Helsinki in 2015. Like the IPCC report the frame is current economic models that assumes capitalism for good or ill so my interest in this work is qualified by my bias against capitalism in general.  However my revolution is less likely to happen than these scenarios so it is wise to understand them.
Climate change requires new economic thinking
Following I will add my recent article

https://truthout.org/articles/as-capitalism-fails-we-need-a-roadmap-to-survive-climate-change/

No comments:

Post a Comment